Waste and Energy Engineer
Salary: £25k - £28k
You will have practical experience and knowledge of treatment processes such as composting and energy from waste.
Ideally you will have worked within the waste and resources sector, you will therefore be experienced in recovering resources, products or energy from waste.
- Consulting on various projects,
- Providing technical support,
- Collating data reporting and analysing and report writing.
- Other duties such as resource recovery, process optimisation and process evaluation opportunities.
- You will have a first degree in either a science or engineering background. An MSc or higher would be a bonus.
- You will be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- You will be able to take ownership of issues and seek help from your colleagues to achieve best solution.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent IT skills
Premier are acting as an employment agency