At PB Recruitment we are looking for an experienced Warranty Manager to join our well established client in Ulting, you will be reporting directly to the Service Director, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the Warranty department and the management of a team of 6 staff. The applicant will need to oversee and maximise the recovery of warranty costs incurred by the company, whilst maintaining effective and accurate communications between branch locations and our suppliers’ representatives.
- Previous Management/Supervisory experience
- Experience in the preparation and submission of warranty claims
- Good, sound knowledge of Agricultural, Construction and its equipment would be advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with managers in a polite and professional manner, both written and verbal
- Be organized with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to act quickly and decisively
- Experienced with computers and a variety of programs
- Professional and tidy appearance
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'