Global Pharmaceutical Company are actively seeking experienced Warehouse worker.
This is a fast paced enviroment, within an growing team. We are looking for people with the follow experience to fulfil the job duites below to a high standard as required by this market leading organisation;
You will have experience of;
- Working in a Warehouse environment.
- Understanding the SOP/GMP standards that are followed.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player.
- FLT / counterbalance lisence (prefered but not essential).
- GCSE qualifications or equivilant.
You will be responsible for;
- Picks, Packs, and Prepares Supplies for shipment.
- Assists in the running of the warehouse under supervision e.g. stock checking, using onlie system.
- Completes associated documentation legibly, unambiguously and accurately.
- Complies with all appropriate Standard Operating Procedures, Equipment Procedures and health and safety procedures.
- Understanding the inbound and outbound shipping and orders
- Raising deviations or understanding when an issue occurs the correct channels to follow.
- Creates routine documentation relevant to the packaging/shipping of Clinical trials.
- Update electronic databases as required, under supervision.
Please apply with a copy of your up to date CV if the above sounds like you, and to be called in for a face to face meeting with on of our team members.