Our client is seeking an experienced level-headed Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily activities of their warehouse based in Witham.
You will be assisting in the production to increase productivity, quality and customer service standards.
As this is a fast past working environment the individual needs to be a strong time keeper to achieve productivity and keep on top of duties that have strict time limits.
The candidate will be able to ensure that daily tasks are performed well, and expectations are exceeded.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Annual salary: £28000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Oversee and aid warehouse staff in their daily duties
- Update stock
- Arrange couriers and collections
- Arrange loading
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain efficiency in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Monitor employee performance
- Monthly reports on the effectiveness of the warehouse
- Organize and maintain storage area
- Ensure accuracy
- Aid and help employees where necessary to ensure jobs can be carried out in a timely manner
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain and record document information
- Identify areas of improvement and adjust existing work procedures accordingly
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"