OnPoint are currently seeking a Warehouse stock administrator to join our clients new warehouse team based in Leighton Buzzard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Review of system generated reports to ensure physical and actual stock levels remain synchronised so that integrity of stock counts is maintained.
- · To achieve the daily/weekly PI counting schedule as determined by operational requirements.
- · Liaise with operational management to all aspects of inventory control
- · To control the stock returned to the depot process and associated procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- · To deal with stock related customer queries and conduct investigations if required to maintain a high level of customer service.
- · To support the team leader by conducting investigations and dealing with stock related queries to ensure that the efficient service is provided.
- · Other tasks in support of the warehouse operation as directed/requested.
- · Responsible for highlighting any potential quality issues, including hygiene and damage issues to your Manager.
- · Completion of necessary process control and quality documented records, in a timely manner (QC Checks)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
- · Experience of working in stock/inventory role in supply chain operation.
- · Overview knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- · Good standard of literacy and numeracy (GCSE pass or equivalent).
- · Good communication skills. Ability to communicate any issues and concerns at all levels.
- · Strong team player and aware of individual impact and contribution to the business.
- · Able to work with limited supervision.
- · Working well under pressure in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- · Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations.
- · Be flexible for periodical stock counts in line with customer and business needs.
- · Good problem solving skills and ability to work under own initiative with limited supervision.
working hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Stock Control