We have exciting opportunities available in Andover, SP11 8EZ as a Warehouse Operatives to work for one of the leading logistic companies in the UK!
**Travel supplied and travel Time Allowance - up to £25/day (£125/week allowance)**
Your pay rate as a full time Warehouse Operative will be between £10.24 to £13.32 per hour | Overtime rate £15.36 - £16.90 paid after 37.5h of work completed.
Day-to-dayas a Warehouse Operative:
- Work in a temperature-controlled environment-Including Ambient/Chill and Freezer
- Pick items using a voice-activated pick system
- Operate LLOP (if required)
- Personally, maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is always conducted
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team - 88%
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
You must be willing to undergo a Drug and alcohol test in line with the client's policy prior to commencing the assignment.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative are:
Sunday to Thursday - 12:00pm to 20:00pm
Tuesday to Saturday - 12:00pm to 20:00pm
Candidates must be flexible with regard to shifts and shift patterns. You will be working 5 over 7 shift patterns, which will include working weekends.
Some of the benefits you will receive working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Fully paid on-site training
- Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Great overtime rates- £15.36- £16.90 p/h!
- Secure car park and bike storage on-site
The contract is an ongoing temporary position which may lead to a permanent job for the right candidates
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now for an immediate start as a Warehouse Operative!
PMP Recruitment Ltd, a trading division which is part of the Challenge-trg Group, is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'