Warehouse Operative - Reading
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it’s a good job our amazing Warehouse Operatives pick over 1.5 million items for our customers and load 2000 Brakes trucks each and every day, proud to play their part in feeding the nation.
You're not ordinary, and neither are our Warehouse Operatives. As our response to Covid-19 proved,Brakes Warehouse Operatives are the best of the best. They pick and load with care, totally dedicated to keeping the nation fed by ensuring the best quality control and highest standards for our customers
It's a vital role, and it can be hard work, but a Brakes Warehouse Operative makes it look easy!
The role includes:
- Ensuring all goods are picked from dispatched according to the picking procedure
- Ensure correct labelling of all orders for despatch
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and on time
- Ensure all cages and stillages are secure in accordance with Health & Safety regulations
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
- Picking experience, used to working on voice pick
- Experience working within food/chilled environment desirable
- Health and safety savvy and able to use warehouse equipment
- Attention to detail
- The role is a physical one, so good health and fitness is essential
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'