This IS a traditional warehouse role, where you will be working as part of a team delivering an efficient goods in and goods out service.
- Assisting all service drivers, preparing them for deliveries
- Assisting in loading and unloading the vans
- Monitoring stock held on vans
- Updating the stock system with all stock movements
- Accepting in all deliveries, checking they match the purchase order
- Unloading and putting away all stock in the correct place in the warehouse
- Picking stock as required for installation engineers and preparing units as required
- Re ordering goods and producing PO’s as required for approval
- Checking all units returned from client sites and returning to suppliers
- Assessing all units returned / quality control
- Undertaking monthly physical stock check and adjusting the stock system accordingly
- Some occasional driving work
- Must be disciplined, organised and diligent
- Good sense of humour
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Warehouse experience
- Based in Chessington
- Up to £20,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
- Car parking available
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'