This is a shift pattern, 4 on 4 off, 7am-7pm.
- Ensure workplace health and safety are met
- Ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure DG Awareness is followed at all times
- Comply fully with Security Awareness
- To visually inspect units for damage to be sent to workshop
- To check paperwork is all present and correct to unit
- To clearly stamp up Hazardous goods ready for packing
- To run off repair orders
- Ensure workplace and surrounding areas are clean and tidy
- Inbox management - proactively reply and action emails
- Forklift duties as required
- All job related duties deemed necessary by the Quarantine Manager, Head of Operations and Operations Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'