The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach with a "can do" attitude and the ability to manage their own time effectively.
Main duties will include:
* Using our various saws to cut steel
* Picking and packing materials for dispatch
* Loading and unloading of vehicles
* Checking incoming and outgoing materials
* General tidying / organising of the warehouse
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required.
Skills / Experience:
* Previous experience with band saws or similar would be advantageous but not essential
* Forklift truck experience is beneficial but not essential
* Full training will be given, so you must be willing to be trained on workshop machinery and use of overhead cranes
* You must be able to read a tape measure
* You must be willing to work overtime when required
* Company Pension
* Working days Monday to Friday inclusive
* Working hours are 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
* Starting Salary £350 p/wk
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Contact: Andy Cox
- Picking & Packing
- Loading & Unloading
- Band saw
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"