We have a new opportunity for hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Leeds!
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People able to work the night shift, which is from 23:30-10:00
- People who are flexible
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people and look to help further their careers
- A company that rewards commitment
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £8.65 per hour
- with the potential to earn big money with over-time
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Pontefract Lane, Cross Green, Leeds, LS9 0PS
- There is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click applyand we'll be in touch shortly
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"