Our client based near Corsham, Wiltshire due to expansion are looking for a warehouse operative to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is one of the major players in their area of expertise. They are a distribution and logistics company and are responsible for providing a quality service for high end, high value products.
Working hours: Mon - Fri 11.00 - 19.00
* Work from picking lists, pick orders accurately and efficiently.
* Check products for visual and physical defect or damage.
* Participate in stock counts.
* Check any picking equipment for any problems/defects at the beginning of the shift and log details on the relevant check sheets.
* Log numbers of orders completed during the shift and any problems.
* To ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and promptly in accordance with Company procedure.
*Work in accordance with all health and safety instructions, notices and safe working practices.
* Work accurately and to deadlines.
* Work unsupervised and take responsibility
* Undertake manual handling tasks (training will be given).
To apply for this role please contact Matt Phillips or Kat Joad at Bailey employment Services, Melksham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job