We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative in the Warrington, Appleton. Our client is leading the market for building products and fast build solutions.
Requirements for a Warehouse Operative:
- You will need to be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time and have the ability to complete repetitive tasks.
- The role involves working as part of a team so good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions is also required.
- Training will be provided
- working hours: Monday - Friday, rotating 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00
- Location: Warrington, Appleton
- Duration: ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- working in a warehouse environment
- using machinery for cutting/wrapping
- general warehouse duties
Benefits of working for us as Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Onsite Car park
- Bike rack
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- warehouse operative