Working under the day to day control of the Warehouse Manager, we are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic Warehouse Operative, who will assist in the day to day picking, packing, wrapping and grading and any other warehouse tasks.
Role and responsibilities:
Day to day tasks including but not limited to:
- Picking and packing tasks
- Keep the management informed of any problems
- Working as a team member
- Attention to detail when completing tasks
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment
- Working to quality standards
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Moving stock by hand or with machines
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Loading goods for sending out
- Keeping stock records
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Keeping computerised checks of the stored products.
- Moving goods around the warehouse.
- Signing delivery notes.
- Reporting broken goods.
- Packing products for dispatch.
- Grading Mobile phones
Skills and experience:
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Warehouse experience
- Computer Literate
- Must be able to lift and move boxes of up to 20Kg
- Being able to work with a team.
- Being reliable.
- Having knowledge about safety and health regulations.
- Being able to complete paperwork.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being able to work quickly.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being flexible.
The person must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful