10pm to 6am Sunday to Thursday (5 nights)
Temporary - Ongoing until the end of March (this may be extended)
£9.00 per hour
Our client is looking for warehouse operatives to join their team. Working within a warehouse environment, main duties of the role will include:
* Using hand held scanners to pick and then pack goods ready for dispatch
* Making up boxes
* Due to the varied products within the warehouse, some of the items that you will be required to lift are up to 20kg
* Adhoc warehouse duties as requested by your line manager
* Working hours are 10pm to 6am Sunday to Thursday. You will not be required to work Friday and Saturday nights
* Immediate start available and the work is expected to last until the end of March, however this may be extended or other shifts may be available after this time
* Full Health and Safety induction will be completed as you will be required to read information relating to manual handling, lifting and warehouse safety.
* Safety shoes must be worn at all times, all other PPE will be provided
No previous experience required, however you will need good attention to detail, be a team player and have a positive attitude to your work.
* Free parking is available on a first come first served basis, alternative parking is on the side roads on the industrial estate
* Canteen available as well as kitchen area with fridge, microwave etc
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.