M4 Recruitment are currently looking for LLOP Trained Voice Pickers for our national client in the Swindon area.
To drive a LLOP with a voice activated picking system, picking goods and stacking them into cages.
Days: 07:00 to 15:00 / 15:00 to 23:00
Nights: 23:00 to 07:00
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Experience of forklift driving in a busy warehouse
- Ability to put things in order
- Strong awareness of health and safety regulations, including the safe use of forklifts
- Good level of English
- Current Counterbalance or Reach Truck forklift licence
- Current LLOP License
- Great eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive, helpful and enthusiastic
- Can do attitude
- Strong team player
M4 Recruitment is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'