Randstad Inhouse Services are pleased to be recruiting for several Warehouse Staff in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire to work on an on-going temporary contract within the storage/warehouse facility.
Full time hours per week are available with weekly pay and hourly holiday accrual.
Shifts available are either of the below;
Late: 2pm to 10pm - Monday to Friday
Night: 10pm to 6am - Monday to Friday
£7.70 per hour for Late Shift
£9.70 per hour for Night Shift
The positions are working with paperwork records, and you will be involved with general warehouse activities such as loading/unloading and operating a Crane within the high bay racking area in order to Putaway and Pick stock.
- We are looking for candidates with a high attention to detail, it is a fast paced environment with many files to process so accuracy is key.
- You will have access to secure and confidential information, therefore we are looking for trustworthy dependable people.
- Training will be provided on all activities but some warehouse experience would be preferred.
- Able to work at heights within the high storage environment and be happy to learn to abseil from height in case of emergency or breakdown.
- You will be working in a large team and so effective communication skills are essential.
We have positions starting ASAP and are on an on-going basis and the site is an easy 15 minute walk from local transport links and easily commutable from:
Harlow, Broxbourne, Hertford, Stevenage, Cheshunt, Bishops Stortford and surrounding areas.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply on-line. We will then be in touch to conduct a telephone interview and organise a registration.
Click here to find out more about Randstad at Iron Mountain and view other available jobs. Alternatively, stay on this page to apply for this vacancy
Skills and Behaviours
Warehouse, Crane, Manual Handling, Team Work, Working to Targets, Punctual, Honest
- working at height
- manual handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job