Be the Solution. Imagine the Impact.
Since 1992, Omnicell has been a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems, Our employees are inspired to create safer and more efficient ways to manage medications and supplies across all care settings —from the acute care hospital setting, to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, to the patient’s home. Over 4,000 customers worldwide use Omnicell® automation and analytics solutions to increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence and improve patient safety, with more than 32,000 institutional and retail pharmacies working with Omnicell to maintain high accuracy and quality standards in medication dispensing.
Omnicell - Inspired by Care.
Warehouse Operative - Day shift
The Warehouse operative provides support within the warehouse to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Receive track and distribute all P.O.’s and miscellaneous orders such as complete office, computer equipment, etc. around the site.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and guidelines established for freight carriers and customers, i.e. Freight Route, DX, AAH Pharmaceuticals, Bunzl Retail Supplies, etc. are followed.
- Ensure that "picking tickets" are printed on a timely basis.
- Count & sort incoming goods to verify receipt of items against delivery notes.
- Record and check the quantity and quality of goods received.
- Inspect, accept or reject goods received.
- Adhere to a FIFO system of managing stock throughout the warehouse.
- Ensure that goods are properly labeled for shipment.
- Conduct physical cycle counts of inventory items to verify accuracy on a regular basis, including ad-hoc counts in relation to customer queries.
- Investigate and report reasons for discrepancies in counts.
- Submit recommendations to Logistics Team Leader.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and orderly fashion
- Receive RMA goods and inform Logistics Team Leader that goods have been returned.
- Ensure effective & timely retrieval and storage of all goods.
- Operate all forklifts and other machinery in as safe manner and adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Fill out weekly maintenance log sheets for forklifts.
- Proactively support the improvement of processes and customer satisfaction within the warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills :
- Ability to work safely
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Polite & Courteous.
- Ability to work under pressure & too tight deadlines
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from Team Leader
- Ability to react effectively to uncertainties (market, economic, personnel, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand shipping/packaging instructions and other documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Forklift License for both Bendi and counter balance and others as required.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- GCSE in Math’s & English Language.
- Prior knowledge of working on Excel and on other software platforms.
- Experience in similar role.
- Work Conditions: the successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to work under their own initiative and work well as part of a team. The job is based in the warehouse and involves a high degree of physical labor.
What you get when you work with us:
Very competitive salary
37.5hrs per week (day shift)
Generous company pensions scheme
25 days holiday
Annual Bonus incentive
Corporate discounted membership to gyms, restaurant etc
- Forklift Operator