This company has been established for over 65 years and is the UK leading manufacturer of sports goals and netting with a prestigious worldwide client base. Based in Lowestoft the company also has a Horticultural division which is experiencing significant growth and is now a leader in its own market.
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
Our horticultural division offers a wide range of products which are continuously evolving to extend what is offered to our customers. We strive through our workforce to exceed customer expectations by delivering excellence in quality and service, by continually improving what we do and ensuring products are delivered to the right place at the right time.
Due to the significant expansion of our Horticultural division, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Warehouse Manager who has a proven track record of successfully managing day-to-day warehouse operations in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant warehouse management experience running a smooth operation in fast-moving warehouse environment
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of staff within the warehouse function
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the business
- Have good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Be organised and have the ability to make commercial decisions
- Ensuring that the company meets all customer requirements by the efficient despatch of orders to required timescales
- Responsible for Health and Safety in the warehouse and loading areas
- Continuously excellence in operations in the area of goods flow to and within the warehouse
- Be adaptable, professional and enthusiastic, and have experience of organising and managing a dynamic logistics operation in a service and quality lead environment
- Take responsibility for their areas of responsibility, setting goals and putting in place an action plan to ensure their team meet these goals
- Lead and inspire the team using their coaching skills to support and continuously train and develop the them
- Actively participate in planning, developing and improving warehouse operations
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills to work with management and staff at all levels
- Have a good knowledge of warehouse ICT systems and home delivery background
- Have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Be self-motivated and have excellent integrity
- Understand budgetary controls
How to apply for the Warehouse Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Warehouse Manager job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'