Bennett and Game are currently working with a leading Transport, Logistics & Warehousing firm based within Thurrock area actively seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The company offer 27/7 Bonded warehouse operations and are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager with relevant experience to join their successful team.
Warehouse Manager Position Overview
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in a Bonded Warehouse environment and have key knowledge of Import & Export Warehouse processes and regulations. As well as this the candidate should have excellent stock, personal and time management skills and qualities.
The main duties of this role will be to assist senior managers from other business functions to achieve complete warehouse, stock, import, & export warehouse management. Managing the day to day running you will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse staff and goods in goods out process ensuring the warehouse is running at maximum efficiency.
Warehouse Manager Position Requirements
- Have previous experience in Bonded Warehouse (imports & exports) - Essential
- Previous experience in managing a team of warehouse operatives and drivers
- Extensive use of WMS systems
- Knowledge of customs - Highly Desirable
- Forklift licences - Highly Desirable
- IOSH & Industry relevant qualifications - Highly Desirable
Warehouse Manager Position Remuneration
- Monday - Friday role (Day shift)
- Salary DOE - Circa £30-35k
- Immediate Start Available
- Free parking on site
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + banks
- Excellent career progression
- Work for a company with excellent job security & staff retention
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'