Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager, looking for a new exciting new challenge? If so please read below, this business is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone with your skillset.
Role Permanent M-F 7.30am - 5pm
This opportunity has come about as my ambitious client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to take charge of a site and team of operatives to ensure the business improves its overall efficiencies and deliverables & targets are met.
This is a forward thinking business and you will have opportunities to progress through to other roles and will have clearly defined targets to work towards.
Please read the specification below:
Overview of the Role day to day:
- Management of a team of 25 operatives
- To plan & effectively delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to throughout the day
- To manage machinery maintenance including servicing & repairs
- Lead Customer service & motivate the team to ensure the loading & unloading KPIs are achieved
- To ensure the products are safely stored on site
- To improve processes / procedures as identified
- To ensure the site is tidy and materials are stored safely
This role will suit an individual who can lead from the front and is not afraid to get their hands dirty when necessary. The successful candidate will be an effective man-manager and be able to delegate and prioritise effectively.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be able to work to KPI’s and targets
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- A good leader who can delegate tasks effectively but can also be hands on when needed
- To have worked within a similar environment / transferable skills
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"