Our client, a long standing and reputable Logistics company are currently looking to fill a position within their busy warehouse due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE
• Responsible for running 24/7 warehouse operations.
• Ensuring sufficient resource in place/rosters.
• Responsible that H&S is maintained.
• Responsible for ensuring full Compliance is met with Aviation Security.
• Disciplinary / Recruitment / Reviews.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of stock, inventory control and standard business practices.
• Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing high performance teams.
• X-ray / NXCT Trained
• Forklift Licence Bond checks completed.
For More Information Contact: Jacob Gordon - Warehouse Consultant
- Inventory Control