Warehouse Manager - Andover
Package £30k - £38k + Car + Pension
Located In Andover
You will have experience managing a successful Depot where the ability to react quickly is essential.
- MUST HAVE Experience running a fast-paced depot
- Be able to lead and motivate a team of Contract supervisors and Engineers.
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and Enthusiastic
- The ability to communicate effectively with the warehouse manager and staff.
- The ability to be able to react quickly and effectively is essential so previous experience is essential.
- Ensure compliance with all operational systems, procedures and processes.
- Be a key driver and serious about safety by leading from the front.
- Be a key driver in maximising utilisation of stock ensuring fleet is good to go.
- To be recognised as an expert in warehouse and service operations with past experience of success in a similar warehouse environment.
- Ensure stock counts, adjustments and stock reconciliation are carried out in line with company stock processes and timescales including bi-annual stock takes.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
This opportunity is not to be missed Apply now!
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- Depot Manager
- Warehouse Manager