gap personnel are acting as a recruitment agency to recruit for a Warehouse Manager for our buys client based in Gloucester. The purpose of the role is to oversee the entire warehouse.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- Managing a team of 40 warehouse staff.
- Inductions of new starts, both permanent and temporary staff.
- Strong management of KPI's
- Effectively manage the full 360 warehouse operation
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in management position.
- Achieving a high level of accurate KPI's
- Forklift licence
- Strong Communicator
This is a busy and fast paced environment, running 24 hours a day. We are looking for someone to come in and work Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm, however, we are asking for a flexible approach as you may be required to work an alternative shift.
We are looking to at a starting salary up to £40,000 per annum, which is depending on experience.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.