Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Warehouse/Factory Systems Administrator to work for a fantastic company based in Spalding.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Warehouse/Factory Systems Administrator that is looking to progress with a fast moving, dynamic and growing company. If you have the drive, passion and talent to succeed then we want to hear from you! As Warehouse/Factory Systems Administrator you will be responsible for information that supports the factory operations. You will collect data and maintain the most current and up to date information within the business systems.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for the information systems that support the factory operations
- Optimisation of the business data to gain efficiency
- Collect and maintain data and provide constant up to date information on the Warehouse Management System
- Train staff where required
- Investigate and solve system issues
- Data / accounts analysis and reporting on a weekly basis
Person specification: -
- STRONG Experience in administration
- Organised, with good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems
- MUST have data inputting experience
- MUST have strong numerical skills
- High level of computer literacy including Excel and SQL
- Able to effectively communicate with clients
This is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with a salary of £21,000 (some weekend cover required) plus excellent company benefits including 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising a day per year up to 25. Also staff and family discount, cycle to work scheme and free gym membership.
To apply for the position of Warehouse/Factory Systems Administrator, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- Systems administrator