Warehouse Contact Manager
40 hours per week - Days
£27,000 per annum
Based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE APPLYING.
Working on behalf of a leading warehousing and logistics supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the warehouse team to deliver operational service required by the customers they have.
Your Key focus will be the following:
- Shift / workload planning
- Operational training
- New hire induction for permanent and agency workers
- Compliance to Health & Safety , fair working environment and standard operating proceedures.
- Implementation of productivity improvements
- Managing team / individual performance
- Manage department and shift performance against KPI's
- Escalate performance and safety issues to management
- Work with fellow supervisors to ensure smooth site performance
- Run effective team meetings and briefings
- Project group involvemetn with site management and colleagues.
MINIMUM BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- MUST HAVE CURRENT EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR OR WAREHOUSE LEADER POSITION
- EXPERIENCE IN USING WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- IDEALLY HAVE ILM LEVEL 2 IN LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT OR EQUIVALENT
- SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF OVERSEEING A TEAM
- HAVE A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE
- MUST BE NUMERATE & LITERATE WITH A GOOD LEVEL OF EDUCATION TO GCSE STANDARD OR EQUIVALENT