Ward Hostess - Plymouth £7.83 per hour temporary ongoing
Our client are looking to provide mealtime and cleaning services to Derriford Hospital wards. Reporting to the ward housekeeper, you
- will complete the cleaning work as instructed to the service level agreed
- ensure mealtime and patient meal and beverage requirements are delivered efficiently
- be friendly, efficient and courteous to both internal and external customers
- will ensure the stores are stocked and the equipment is kept cleaned and tidy
- will complete any paperwork as necessary
- will dispose of any waste in accordance with Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Hours of work are 7.30am - 3pm, 5 out of 7 days per week.
You will need to be DBS checked, which you will have to pay for, once this is returned you may start work immediately.
If you prove your self to be hard working, committed and reliable if a permanent position becomes available you will be considered for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"