We are looking to welcome new staff into our supported living service based in Langley, working within a dynamic and friendly team enabling people with learning disabilities to enjoy a fulfilling and active lifestyle.
We are actively seeking members of staff who can motivate and encourage independence for service users living in their own flats within Garrick House. Every day at Garrick House is different and support staff work to support a number of individuals to complete daily domestic tasks such as paying bills, cooking and running their own home as well as supporting them to do the fun stuff in life. Our service users enjoy bowling, cinema, day trips out, local activities and shared activities at home. Our waking night staff are an essential part of the team ensuring the safety and wellbeing of individuals.
We are looking for kind, fun, proactive and energetic individuals to join our friendly and hardworking team. Prior experience is not necessary we are looking for people who are enthusiastic, warm, engaging, and creative and want to make a difference to our service users lives. This is a rewarding role bringing great job satisfaction and every day is different.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days leave entitlement
- Relevant training including accredited H&S care diplomas through our own training academy.
- Supportive hands on management culture
- Regular supervisions and appraisals
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Thorough induction and training programme when you join us including the care certificate
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Free life assurance
- Pension with company contribution
- A range of employee discounts
- Discounted health cash plan (HSF)
If you feel you have the right attitude, values and passion for this role we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job