Service Innovation Group UK are recruiting for our national team of merchandisers working with a leading high-profile global technology brand.
You will be working in high street technology and mobile phone stores, ensuring that their product displays and point of sale is updated to a store specific brief and planogram. Working to agreed appointment times ensures that store managers will available to support you in this activity. This is a high energy intensive merchandising activity for two days, four times per year, potentially evenings and early mornings plus other ad-hoc activities
- Working to a detailed project brief
- Reading and understanding fixture planograms
- Engaging positive support from store contacts
- Accurate data collection and report using a mobile device
- Taking high quality photos for reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Appreciation of the need for accurate and detailed reporting
- Reliable and trust worthy
Service Innovation Group work with a number of technology base clients plus a wide range of global and UK based FMCG companies. The opportunities we have to offer are :- full time regular fixed term contracts, one off full time and part time projects, quarterly two day intensive projects and weekly part time flexible hours. We are also recruiting for other general merchandising roles throughout the UK.
- Visual Merchandising
- Display Campaigns