Our well-established client has an exciting position as Visual Merchandiser to join its existing team. This business specialises in luxury products and have a global brand.
This role is based in Stoke on Trent and is commutable from areas including Newcastle under Lyme, Stone, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Market Drayton and Leek.
The duties for the Visual Merchandiser will include:
- As Visual Merchandiser you will develop and deliver new product and seasonal Global VM Guidelines for the company's brands in line with 360 Marketing Calendar
- Drive in-store consistency for their brands globally
- As Visual Merchandiser you will manage all aspects of their Global POS from development to artwork (to be communicated globally)
- Support the flawless execution of Retail Marketing concepts for retail/wholesale stores and pop-up experiential retail as per Global plan
- Support Brand Business Directors in the development of product assortments for all brands as per business needs
- Development of store plan layouts for new stores and seasonal campaigns in conjunction with Retail Marketing Manager
- Develop and provide related reporting on Visual Merchandising implementation across regions
- Relevant Bachelors degree is desirable
- Relevant Retail Marketing experience (trade marketing, Visual Merchandising, VM guidelines, store concepts etc)
- A proven track record in developing and implementing successful Retail Marketing strategies internationally, with proven expertise in developing all aspects of Retail Marketing appropriate to premium lifestyle brands
- Experienced in leading complex organisations and development of Retail Marketing function in an international environment
- Good leadership skills and teamwork skills, nurturing, motivating and managing team with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisation skills and project management skills
The Visual Merchandiser would also suit candidates with the following experience: Retail Merchandiser, Visual Manager, Store Merchandiser, visual merchandising, Product Merchandiser, Retail Sales Merchandiser.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.