Are you a creative Visual Merchandiser with experience of working within a head office environment and looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the perfect time for you to Shine with Signet.
What you need to know about us…
As a Visual Merchandiser here at Signet Jewelers, you will utilise your creative skill set and knowledge to drive standards across our brands. As an integral part of the VM team you will creatively drive and implement key seasonal projects, refits and other exciting project activity. The majority of your time (approximately 90%) will be spent within our commercially focussed Store Support Centre in Borehamwood, with occasional field based travel to conduct various store visits.
You’ll be working with…
* Planning and producing consistent corporate launch packs for each product category, whilst adhering to the critical path to ensure deadlines are met
* Liaising with our Buying & Merchandising teams to understand key trends and product focus for each season
* Planning and presenting the initial ideal store layout to our Buying Director/VM Manager for sign off
* Collaborate with our Display department to ensure Display elements are practical and appropriate
* Liaising with Marketing to determine POS launch elements for each store type & layout
* Working closely with our Area and Store Managers to ensure layout principles are consistently implemented, gaining feedback and then proactively resolving any issues
* Communicate Promotional and/or Mid-Season activity via mini-launch packs or memos to stores
What you need on your CV:
You’ll have proven and demonstrable knowledge and experience in the following areas:
*Previous Visual Merchandising experience within a head office environment for a large high-street retailer
* Proven ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Confidence and ability to develop effective relationships with key business stakeholders
* Demonstrable experience of using Adobe InDesign or alternative drawing programmes such as Coral Draw
* Proficient user of MS Excel
We offer a fantastic job and more…
Here at Signet Jewelers we actively encourage and support our employees to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. If you’re looking to progress, we’ll help you realise your full potential!
Be part of a business that lives by its words and not only are we passionate about our professions but we pride ourselves on doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Our benefits include excellent staff discount from day one, a profit related incentive scheme, competitive annual leave allowance and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job