The role of the Visual Merchandiser:
A sales and support focused role, to proactively drive trade; through ensuring an exciting store environment delivering an exciting store environment in line with company guidelines, to enhance the customer experience and support driving sales in store.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver exceptional visual standards to guideline and within timeframe
- Implements and creates window and shop floor displays which are enticing to customers and reflect new trends.
- Works closely with Service Managers to deliver promotions and events to deadlines, adhere to company guidelines and maximise sales
- Maintains stocks of POS and visual equipment to ensure stores can deliver a strong visual message at all times
- Ensure internal controls and timeframes are adhered to in line with policies and procedures
- Work effectively with all HOF team members, Brand Partners
- 100% compliant in Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation including wearing a name badge
- Take an active role in supporting the store on the shop floor and Buy and Collect when needed.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Relevant retail experience in a similar role, with a consistent career path
- Proven track record of delivering results against target and deadlines
- Demonstrates attention to detail when dealing with large quantities of information to ensure accuracy
- Relevant operational experience with the analytical skills to interpret data and identify opportunities
- Computer literate and can demonstrate an ability to learn new software packages
- Ability to work as part of a team consistently delivering excellent customer experience
Key performance indicators:
- Policy and procedural compliant
- Adherence to deadlines
- Accuracy of all data
- Compliant with data protection legislation
- Behavioural objectives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'