Virtualisation VMWare Team Lead
I am looking for a Virtualisation VMWare Team Lead for a 12 month Fixed Term opportunity I have based in Milton Keynes.
The Virtualisation VMWare Team Lead will be responsible for;
- Acceptance into service of new hardware.
- Asset tracking & CMDB maintenance.
- Firmware maintenance & patch remediation of Production ESXi hosts to a defined process.
The successful Virtualisation VMWare Team Lead will hold the following skills;
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of server hardware; configuring, upgrading and maintaining. (HP, Dell, IBM, Huawei)
- Knowledge of server monitoring and deployment tools HP Oneview, HP SIM, IBM Director, Dell Openmanage, IBM Xclarity
- Ability to run powershell scripts
- Experience of working within large VSphere 5.5/6 environments. (1800 hosts)
- Basic networking skills
- Basic storage knowledge.
- A team player and contributor within a busy team.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to adhere to policies and procedures are key to ensure that the team have a uniform approach.
- Understanding and experience of change control.
- Accurate and methodical in their approach to tasks and troubleshooting.
This will be a night shift resource working either Sunday-Thursday or Sat-Wed.
- Server Administration