Vice President Data Science - London -- Salary Dependent on Experience + Benefits
A global organisation is looking to bring on board a VP of Data Science to join the business during a transformative stage and contribute to the exciting journey they are on.
As the Vice President of Data Science, you will help define and execute the Data Science, Analytics and AI strategy throughout Europe developing requirements for analytics, Data Science, Machine learning and Applied AI Technologies.
This is a critical role for the organisation and as such the successful candidate MUST HAVE:
- ESSENTIAL - Held a senior position within Data Science (Chief/Director/Head of/VP)
- ESSENTIAL - Proven management skills- 20+, multiple teams, multiple locations
- ESSENTIAL - Deep Understanding Analytical Marketing Solutions & Data Driven Marketing
- ESSSENTIAL - Expert Statistical Modelling skills
- ESSENTIAL -Expert understanding of Data Science, applied AI and analytical trends
- ESSENTIAL - Solid knowledge of analytical programming languages (Python, R)
This is a perfect opportunity for a senior, skilled & experienced Data Scientist to join this well-established organisation.
Specialism: Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, Python, R, Data integration, Predicative Analytics, Data, Strategy, Statistical Modelling, Management
Sector: Global Organisation
Consultant: George Cornish
Maclean Moore Consulting
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Manage Multiple