Venues Marketing Manager
Venues Marketing Manager
Position: Marketing Manager - Venues and Events
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Team/Department: Marketing Department, Head Office
Contract: Permanent, Full time 45 hours a week
Our client is recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their thriving events and venue development company based in Bristol.
This company promote over 2,000 outstanding events for some of the biggest superstars known to the music industry worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and creative business full of passionate professionals, good vibes and positive attitudes!
With multiple venues across the UK in prime locations such as Cardiff, Sheffield, Leamington Spa, Bristol and Birmingham, they are front runners within their industry with exciting growth plans for the future.
To support their growth and recent venue acquisitions, they are on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop, manage and deliver complete strategic marketing campaigns for their impressive portfolio of venues. You will contribute to the structuring of the marketing department whilst making your mark as an integral cog in this fast spinning machine of a business.
Marketing Manager - Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing Director in developing and delivering the Venue Marketing Strategy
- Effectively managing the venues marketing budgets, reporting spend and campaign ROI
- Working with the venue operations team to plan and deliver effective marketing for venue-led event campaigns
- Working with the Head Office marketing department to best support concert promotional activities within the venues
- Working with external promoters to support the ongoing promotion of their events
- To own the venues websites delivering increased traffic, effective engagement and sales
- To own the venues social media channels maximising awareness, engagement and sales
- To own the venues mailouts to increase open rates, engagement and sales
- Cultivate and manage press contacts, driving PR initiatives to support venue events
- Measuring performance of all data to power future marketing campaigns
- Manage all key marketing campaign elements, including collating assets for campaign implementation, creative copywriting, production and distribution of event print, running digital campaigns, overseeing direct marketing campaigns, managing media advertising in press, online, outdoor, radio
- Reporting on all aspects of campaign delivery, including sales and audience figures, digital analytics (primarily Google and Facebook), eCRM (email marketing) and direct marketing activity
Marketing Manager - Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in venue marketing and / or promoting events
- Management experience of multiple complex marketing campaigns
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering online media (including PPC, SEM, email and social)
- Demonstrable leadership and team management skills
- Proactive, self starter and a team player
- An effective relationship builder with exceptional communication skills
- Established contacts with proven ability to network
- A likeable personality with drive, passion, energy and determination!
If you feel you have what it takes to join our clients team as Marketing Manager, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today with your CV and covering letter detailing why it is YOU we are looking for.
hr inspire Ltd is an equal opportunities business consultancy and employment agency that is serious about its compliance with legislation and GDPR. hr inspire Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Please note: By submitting your details in relation to this role you are giving us permission to both submit your application to the employer and retain your details on our database of job seeking professionals for future reference.
Marketing, Social Media, Events, Campaign, Strategy, Media, PR, Hospitality, Music, Leisure,
"Office Assistant jobs in London"