Salary: £19,000 - £22,000
Sector: Body Repair & Fit
Job ID: 32065
Are you an experienced Car Valeter looking to join a leading organisation with an excellent remuneration package and extensive benefits, including pension, discounts on insurance products and financial performance awards?
You will be responsible for providing a complete car valeting service to the centres high standards and will be joining a forward thinking national chain of accident repair centres that offer unrivalled training, support and who are dedicated to developing your skills.
Requirements and Attributes of the successful applicant
Attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Ability to follow set procedures and adhere to guidelines
You should also possess a clean driving licence
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience + extensive benefits + late shift bonus
- Up to 9% Pension contribution of your base salary - this is adjustable
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more
Contact us for a full job description outlining the role in its entirety
- Machine Polishing
- Upholstery Cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'