Van Delivery Driver - Epping
- Job location: Epping
To ensure the safe handling and transportation of Pipers products, whilst maintaining excellent levels of customer service and adding value to the Pipers brand
- Driving an appropriate vehicle to transport Pipers product to a designated destination, completing the route as directed and as efficiently as possible.
- Responsible for the safe transit of any cash collected during journey
- Loads, unloads and carries Pipers products and associated products into and from the vehicle at customer establishments
- Drives the vehicle along the designated route established by the scheduling system in accordance with company procedures to ensure safe delivery to designated destination ensuring receipt and safe transfer of goods.
- Responsible for completing a comprehensive vehicle check prior to any journey, ensuring the vehicle is in working condition in accordance with legislation and company policy
- To check all deliveries for accuracy and complete all relevant documentation
- Operate an iPad to navigate to and complete orders on an ePod platform
- Drivers to ensure the van is clean inside and out on a weekly basis
- To ensure all uniforms are clean and worn correctly and all times.
- To provide a courteous service to all customers, both internal and external to the company
- To partake in any development training as required by the company for the role
- To carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the logistics management team to ensure the effective performance of the logistics operation
- Responsible for promoting a professional image of the Company and for complying company policies at all times, including work related events which may take place outside of normal working hours.
- To work within established company policies and procedures and comply with health and safety standards to minimise the risk to yourself and any other persons.
- Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with company ethos.
- Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate safety, integrity and commitment at all times
- Maintain excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business
- Undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the company and satisfy customer needs
- All other duties and responsibilities necessary to ensure the role is carried out to the highest Standards of professionalism
- This list is not exhaustive and we may in consultation with you amend the duties and Responsibilities
· Great customer service skills
· Proactive and work on own initiative
· Good administration and numerical skills
· Good computer skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to communicate with different people
· Able to work under pressure
· Confident driving skills & clean licence (up to 6 points considered)
· Drive, enthusiasm and a team player
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'