UX Designer - Responsibility:
• Develop personas and scenarios to inform the design process;
• Design, assist, and analyze user research and usability testing initiatives;
• Assist in strategizing with client and team regarding task analysis and task completion user flows;
• Create content hierarchies, site maps and navigational models that are aligned with the defined, and/or expected, user experience and business requirements;
• Create dynamic wireframes in Axure [preferred] other prototyping tools that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization;
• Articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients;
• Translate complex concepts into interactive experiences through the design and/or implementation of web site architectures;
• Collaborate with designers and developers on visual comps and provide input from an information architecture perspective;
• Focus on HCI and user centred design principles and uses these elements as foundation for design solutions and informational approach;
• Consult on any changes to information flow during site build.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud package [At least Illustrator and Photoshop] in advance level.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements
• 5+ years of professional experience as an Information Architect, User- Experience Architect, or Interaction Designer;
• 2+ years agency experience preferred;
• 2+ years of visual design background preferred;
• Deep expertise in Axure, including prototype design and component library creation;
• Mid to senior-level experience in information design, with a portfolio that includes User Journey Maps and pixel perfect wireframes, while reflecting a deep understanding of scenario-based UX asset creation
Mandatory entry requirements:
• Portfolio, showcasing OWN works in both UX designer process as well as visual design
• UX test provided by us.
UX Designer - Additional Information:
Position: UX Designer
Contract: £350 - £400K
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'