Are you looking for a new opportunity as a UX Designer to join a growing team in West Yorkshire?
Would you like to join a company investing in digital transformation and their UX function?
If the answer to both of these is yes and you're keen to join a tech focused company then this may be the position for you!
So, what you'll be doing:
- Design, communicate, and gain consensus for commercially driven user experience improvement projects.
- Working the team through complex scenarios and create simple customer journeys
- Work closely with the Digital Team to deliver fit for purpose designs.
- Own user interactions using sketches, wire frames, and prototypes.
- Provide support to ensure brand guidelines are followed in all design across all digital channels
Are you what they're looking for?
- A real passion for all things UX and UI design wise, from testing and initial research through to high fidelity prototypes and delivery
- Experienced working in an agile environment and the importance of working collabortatively
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience working in a similar tech focused environment as a UX Designer
- Comfortable in prototyping tools, such as Axure, Balsamiq or Omnigraffle
If you're interested in this great opportunity then get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.