My client is looking for an ambitious, customer focused Junior UX Designer to come and join their buzzing new team in West London. As a Junior UX Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process – from brainstorming and validation of ideas to adding the final tweaks to the process. It is an opportunity to work for an exciting established company, having your ideas valued whilst learning on the job.
Day to day:
- Facilitate product design, from concept stage right through to development with the use of IA, wireframes, prototypes and customer journeys
- Build strong working relationships with researchers, UI, developers & product managers
- Create and validate work against personas and scenarios
- Produce and present high quality reports, presentations, and recommendations based on your work
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.