Eximius have partnered with a global professional services client based in the Manchester area. We are currently looking for a UX Architect for a 3 month rolling contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to leadership within the technology function and across the business. The UX Architect will translate both business and technical requirements into high-performing, reliable solutions. Require stakeholder management including Technology Senior management, Senior business representatives, vendors and partners. You will be designing and developing the target architecture and supports the assessment of future business architecture on existing and future architectures. The UX Architect will have end user experience across areas such as Office 365, Win 10 transformation.
- Experience in the technology industry up to speed with current trends and industry direction aligned to End User Experience (UX)
- Experience with Office 265 and Windows 10 transformation
- Demonstrable experience of governing enterprise architectures in line with their target state
- Experience in developing and applying architectural standards and principles into programme delivery to ensure alignment with strategy
A bonus would be;
- Experience with Document management systems
This is a great opportunity with a Globally recognised business. Please apply with your latest CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'