As User Researcher you will develop research approaches and work with the wider team to deliver the resulting solutions, balancing business and user requirements.
Executing across the product development lifecycle in an agile environment, you will have the ability to select the right research approach and ensure designers produce the appropriate stimuli and level of output for the job at hand. Be that concepts, sketches, tree structures or hi-fidelity prototypes.
You will have experience working with multiple stakeholders including: market researchers, marketing executives, commercial teams, developers, designers and product owners.
You will have the ability to manage multiple UX work streams autonomously, seeking and taking direction from the head of UX & Design and product teams.Â Ultimately, serving the business by making sure the needs of the users are catered for.
We are seeking previous experience in a UX research role, and be able to demonstrate the ability to apply the best user experience research methodology for the situation, time scales and design problem.
You will be great at working to validate discovery research questions, helping product owners prioritise their backlog for delivery and optimize design solutions prior to release.
Specific role requirements
- You are extremely organised
- Define, plan, conduct and report on user research
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and design teams
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be fully versed in UX research methodologies and know what tool and approach to apply to what situation to get the desired answers
- You must have experience of defining, analysing and translating requirements gathered from user research into actionable recommendations for designers and other business stakeholders
- You must have the ability to articulate ideas, concepts and solutions to senior stakeholders
- Experience in presenting and landing research findings & recommendations driving them through to delivery
- Highly motivated, self-managing, and a high attention to detail
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary agile team, mentoring staff with less UX research knowledge
We want to attract the best people and keep hold of them so in return we offer an amazing working environment, outstanding benefits package and career development.
- user research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'