Due to an increase in fleet and requirements, we are now recruiting a number of Class 1 (Cat C+E) drivers for regular work through 2018 for our prestigious Milton Keynes and Northampton based client.
You will be required to successfully pass an assessment before working for them. This will include both theory and practical testing. After successful completion of assessment, we are confident that we can place you on a start time to suit your needs. Our aim at Staffco is to contribute in the continual development of HGV drivers by creating a learning atmosphere.
* Average of 9.5 Hour Shifts
* Both AM/ PM shifts available
* Immediate start
* Opportunity to work 5 days a week
* Must be able to work occasional weekend shifts and a flexible attitude to travel is always desirable.
- A full UK HGV 1/ C + E / Class 1 / LGV 1 licence
- CPC and DIGI card holder
- Good knowledge of Working Time Directive
- Excellent level of English Spoken and written
- Extensive experience on UK roads desirable
- Safe & Economical driving skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Professional attitude
- Smart and presentable
- No more than six penalty points on your license (No DD, DR, CU, IN codes)
- Excellent knowledge of the highway code
-Training and coaching will be provided upon completion.
What We offer:
- Clean working environment with a modern fleet of vehicles
- Long term work for HGV 1 drivers (in quieter periods of the year)
- Great rates of pay between £14.50 -£17.00 per hour
- Dedicated team to manage your working day/week
- Guaranteed minimum 9.5 hours per shift (on this position)
- Management of telematics to boost professionalism
If you are interested to learn more about this position then please get in touch immediately.
(Please note all rates quoted are based on a limited company, A separate rate will be negotiated for PAYE candidates)
Please contact and ask for the Home Counties team.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- High Standards
- Road Map