Underwriting Fraud Investigator
Up to £25,000
Based in Tonbridge
Our client based in Tonbridge are looking to recruit an Underwriting Fraud Investigator to join their expanding company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Counter Fraud department in supporting the delivery on the key objective to prevent and detect fraud in a manner which complies with relevant legislation. This will be achieved through the effective management of policy referral and continued development of the policy counter-fraud business unit.
- Administering the policy fraud risk from multiple systems
- Utilising intelligence to support investigates from a variety of internal and external datasets
- Ensuring that company complies with regulatory guidelines including FCS, IDSL and counter-terrorism rules including sanctions screening
- Experience working within a similar role within financial services
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of undertaking investigations to an exemplary standard
If this is a position that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.