Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients
- Able to attend frequent client site visits
- Able to deliver out of hours support on a roll on/roll off basis
- Architect and implement solutions to defined requirements
- Ensure the delivery of services in line with defined processes
- Review the technical quality and consistency of development work produced by other team members
- Good Umbraco theming and general front end development skills
- The ability to communicate, sometimes complex, technical solutions to varying audiences internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work effectively within a team
- Manage tasks and time well
- Learn and adapt to new approaches and technologies
- Continually strive for quality
- Full stack developer
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with the Umbraco platform (both module-based and page template-based development)
- DevOps experience with Microsoft Azure hosting
- Knowledge of Umbraco/.net continuous integration patterns and best practise
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.