As the Head of Projects and Operations you will be accountable for managing the Projects team and for taking responsibility for all of the common processes and operations across the UK HR Talent Shared Service. This includes allocating project resources as required; structuring significant change programmes across UK HR Talent Shared Service.
Assessing the impact of change and identifying system and process interdependencies; leading on supplier management across all service teams; focusing on opportunities for global alignment to process and methodology; directing the UK TSS people and engagement strategy and leading on the communications approach for the UK TSS. HR Shared Services exposure is a key requirement of the role.
- Lead the UK TSS projects team, reviewing productivity and capacity to responsibly allocate project team resources across the UK TSS, balancing the requirement with the existing PMO expertise and/or capacity within the relevant service team.
- Own and maintain the UK TSS projects listing, along with any additional global TSS tracking requirements.
- Structure and support significant change projects/initiatives across the UK TSS.
- Create and drive forward a culture of innovation, efficiency and continuous improvement, working within Talent shared services principles, and delivering cost reductions as a result of changes implemented.
- Provide subject matter expertise in supplier management principles and best practise, ensuring that the UK TSS suppliers are managed and monitored to consistent protocols and standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant contacts within the Procurement team.
- Deep understanding of shared services strategies, global shared services principles and service delivery operations.
- Proven experience in driving improvements in third party performance and delivery.
- Strong leadership with a focus on execution and delivering collaborative outcomes.
- Think creatively and provide innovative suggestions with a risk based mindset.
- Effective management skills in the development of project plans, governance models, roadmaps, action logs, project charters, risks/ issues logs, and status reporting.
- HR Shared Services exposure is a key requirement of the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job