DEVOS VANDENHOVE (www.dv-groupe.co.uk) is a leading European company specialising in electronic, electromechanical and predictive maintenance. The company has over 200 staff across 20 locations boasting 50 years of experience addressing the needs of key industrial accounts, and partnerships with major OEM.DEVOS realised an annual turnover of 26 million euros in 2016.
They have become the sole, privileged contact point for a large variety of businesses seeking a maintenance partner that will ensure the productivity of their factories.
DEVOS VANDENHOVE’s international activity has been quickly expanding across Europe over the past years, with an increasing number of key accounts in Germany, Spain, Benelux, Czech Republic, and Italy. They are now looking for an experienced Sales professional to start their UK business, the current focus market of their expansion strategy.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
The UK Sales Manager will launch the sales activity and develop their client portfolio, consisting of mid-cap and corporations from the UK industrial sector, with a focus on the automotive, production, and metallurgy industries.
The candidate will use their experience within the industrial sector, to locally adapt the group strategy, generate short-term revenues, and build a solid business. The successful candidate will have support of dedicated presales and after-sales technicians as well as an experienced international team.
This position is a great opportunity for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and objective-driven Sales professional.
- Developing the appropriate strategies and tactics to establish the Devos business in the UK;
- Make regular sales calls within the territory to develop business, especially to onboard key accounts;
- Regularly review forecasts, pipeline and sales strategies and ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely manner;
- Managing Key Accounts;
- Build an understanding of customer & sales issues.
- Sales experience with a proven capability in directly developing a portfolio of Key Accounts within the industrial sector; experience working for a competitor or a distributor is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the industrial sector in the UK
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation;
- Experience in dealing with a technical product;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- French speaker is preferred however not essential;
- Full eligibility to live and work in the UK and a full UK driving licence.
Home-based role, ideally located between London and Birmingham, to manage the Midlands region. National travel to be considered.
- £55,000 - £65,000 Base + Commissions (circa 30% OTE)
- Company Car, Laptop and Phone
- Regular training sessions at the French headquarters
If you are interested in this exciting challenge to establish Devos Vandenhove’s success in the UK, please send your CV through this website.
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Interpersonal Skills
- Key Accounts
- Market Intelligence