Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking to appoint an ambitious and driven UI Developer - Digital Marketing s with expertise in modern web-technologies that are independent and inventive, have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment that delivers great products and provides great developer experience.
They are looking for a user interface developer with expertise in modern web-technologies and deep knowledge of digital and programmatic advertising.
This role sits at a unique intersection inside of the company where you’ll be exposed to a variety of cross-functional teams with direct links to Marketing, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehouse teams. The role includes collaborating with experienced designers, and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products across multiple desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, as well as a focus on working with marketing specialists on the development, placement, and operations of tracking scripts, and other custom coding for data collection, lead intake and reporting purposes.
This challenging yet exciting UI Developer - Digital Marketing opportunity will require the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in web development.
- Experience and knowledge of digital and programmatic advertising tools and practices.
- Working experience with the concepts of data layers, tracking tags, and beacons.
- Understanding of how to collect, model, present and visualise complex data.
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills based on strong computer science fundamentals.
- Rigor in cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Awareness of A/B testing, test coverage, W3C industry best practices and web standards.
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Experience with Marketing BI tools such as Tealium and Google Analytics.
- Experience with data frameworks such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig and Spark.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
- Online Gaming
- Software Engineers