We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should be able to create pixel perfect designs, work with UX and development teams to create customer centric designs.
Dixons Retail was the first major UK retailer to launch responsive websites, positioning us as leading the market in design and development innovation. As a member of this team you will be expected to uphold and consolidate this reputation through meticulous creative work and an understanding of latest industry best practise.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Create pixel prefect visual designs for hand-off to development teams
- Understanding of user needs and the needs of the business
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Present and defend designs to all levels of the business
- Understand user research and evaluating user feedback
- Use and develop design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Understand importance of user testing and A/B testing
- Knowledge of UAT testing,
- Carry out thorough browser & device testing prior to any go live date.
- Proven UI experience including mobile design (responsive / mobile first)
- Experience in creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards using brand guidelines
- Proficiency in Sketch (a must!) and Photoshop
- Experience designing for e-commerce and/ or retail websites.
- Rapid prototyping tools like Invision or Principle
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely and Adobe Target is a plus
- Excellent visual and customer focused design
- Great communication skill and the ability to present your designs to various stakeholders.
- Passion about new technology and latest trends in UX and UI.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'