If you are you looking to progress your career with a fantastic automotive dealer group, then this would be ideal for you. They are currently looking for a Tyre Technician to join their stunning showroom for a prestige brand in Gloucestershire. You will find yourself working for a company that will offer you training and fantastic career prospects. If you have relevant experience and want to kick start your career, then please apply.
- Inspections to determine preferred repair action for repairing tyres and tubes
- Removing and replacing worn and damaged tyres with correctly identified and new tyres
- Checking tyre pressures in line with the car manufacturers specifications
- Selecting tyres and rims for particular vehicles and balancing of tyres and wheels
- Measuring tyre tread depth and reporting these readings correctly
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction
Who we are looking for
- Practical knowledge of fitting tyres is essential
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Great team player and communication skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
What's on offer?
Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5pm)
Occasional Saturdays, paid as overtimeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- tyre fitter
- tyre technician
- apprentice technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'